Friday, September 28, 2007

Hook Me Up, Xtracycle!

Today at work we had a small awards ceremony at which I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I, and the other members of my department, were the recipients of awards for dramatically reducing our case load over the last year, and doing a few other lawyer-ly things that the judges like us to do. In addition to a nifty certificate, we were also given a cash bonus. Yes, cash! Who knew this was possible? Anyway, the cash is enough for me to obtain the thing I have been coveting and coveting and coveting:




XTRACYCLE!!!! Is it not the most wonderful thing you have ever seen? I plan to also attach a stoker stem and handle bars and foot rests so that I can haul Garion around along with all my stuff. Oh, I will be one big, bad, hauling-by-bike machine!
**********
Ok, in the interests of full disclosure, I had already ordered the Xtracycle about a month ago and have been preparing myslef to have no spending money until after Christamas. But now it all works out : ).

3 comments:

  1. So is this the model that you got?

    Congrats on the bonus! You're such an awesome lawyerly person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just ordered the attachment to put on the bike that I already have. So basically, the extended frame attaches onto my already existing bike frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When does this beauteous contraption arrive?

    ReplyDelete