Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sneak Peek

Moses went up to Flagstaff over the weekend to complete the inspections of our new house. We don't feel like we can show you a bunch of pictures of the house since it isn't ours yet and hasn't been publicly advertised. But I am offering the following sneak peek of the best room in the house:



This is the sun room in the backyard, off of the dining room. I'm planning on putting a container garden in here with all of my favorite greens. I'm hoping that even though the room is on the North side of the house it will get enough sun from the East and West for the greens to take off. I'm also hoping all that snow will magically disappear by April. Burrrrrr.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool! One of my favorite things is sitting in the sunshine when it's still too cold to go outside. And you'll have the added bonus of sunshiny room plus comforting herb/flower aromas. I hope this comes through for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kerry,

    I have offically deemed this the grandma Debbie room. Steve thought that was pretty funny as I was reading my book on the ready to move double stacked patio chairs while I waiting to go to lunch with Diana.

    I can just see you and I sipping a cup of hot tea enjoying the conversation on a sunny morning or afternooon.

    ReplyDelete