Saturday, October 27, 2007

Gettin' Chilly

Freeze Yer Buns ChallengeOne of my favorite bloggers, Crunchy Chicken (see nifty new blog roll at right) has issued a winter challenge to all of her readers: turn that thermostat down, down, down. Seeing as I live in typically toasty Tucson, I reckon this is a challenge I can handle. Moses is on board too. Garion does not have a vote, but I'll let him drink hot chocolate when it's really cold. So, this winter, temperatures in this household will be no higher than 68 when someone is home and awake will be cranked down to 55 at night and when no one is home. Burrrrrr. If you come to visit us, don't forget your sweater.
*********
In other challenging news, my triathlon is tomorrow and I'm staring to freak out--just a little. I had a bad run on Thursday so of course I'm obsessing about that, along with obsessing about falling off of my bike again in mid-course (thank goodness there are no trolley tracks), and about getting a flat tire, which I would then have to fix without guidance from my bike mechanic/husband. Also still trying to solve the clothing problem (I'll be going from the pool to the bike which means have nice breezes blow past me while I still have on a wet bathing suit.) Ok, not going to think about it anymore.......

No comments:

Post a Comment