Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snowday

Moses was in the mood for a little adventure this weekend so we decided to head up to Mt. Lemmon to play in the snow. We followed Robert Frost's advice and chose the road less traveled by (a dirt track that starts in the town of Oracle and winds it's way to the top of the mountain) and it made all the difference. We got to the very top of the road only to discover that the gate was locked, which then entailed turning around and taking the long, winding, dirt path back down. We had a great time, Garion loved the snow, Moses loved his truck, and I loved my nice toasty warm socks. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. I would love the warm, toasty socks also. And I see Moses is still rocking that beard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I still have the beard. Kept me nice and toasty, too.

    ReplyDelete