Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pre-race Jitters

I thought that I'd use my night-to-myself in my own hotel room to kick back and watch a sappy/corny movie and instead I am of course obsessing over tomorrow morning's race. I've worked out my wardrobe issues--I think. And I've also unearthed a couple of packets of GU (a food-like substance for running an exception to 2010's "real food" rule) which is lucky because I forgot the Clif Shot Bloks (other food-like substance) that I usually use. So, I will sort of be breaking the "nothing new" rule tomorrow--I've used GU but not frequently and I like the bloks bettter--I'm hoping that doesn't backfire. My various electronic gadgets are charging and I've worked out the always tricky pre-race breakfast dilemma. Now I just need to turn off my brain a go to sleep. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Go for it, chica! You can do it. Says the person who hasn't done this and won't.

    Corny movies are excellent things to turn your brains off.

    ReplyDelete