Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Playing Catch Up



Since I was out of town last weekend, my wonderful husband came up with this week's menu:

Sunday:  Chicken fajitas

Monday: Pasta Salad with Ham

Tuesday: Beef Kabobs with Rosemary and Lemon (Science of Good Cooking p. 127)

Wednesday: Chicken with Lemon and Parsley (Science of Good Cooking p. 131)

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: Pizza (probably Hawaiian since we have both ham and pineapple).

As an added bonus, he is cooking too!  I find it hilarious that he gravitates toward the Science of Good Cooking book,which I think is interesting in a general sense, but unnecessarily fussy and not super-helpful when trying to get dinner on the table, where I prefer anything with "easy" in the title. Getting back into town on Sunday was probably not a great plan on my part as I feel like I've been trying to remember where I left my brain for the past couple of days.  Probably I should check the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment