Thursday, January 17, 2008

Group Project

Okay loyal Garden readers (all three of you), I need your help. Moses and I are putting our house on the market the end of next week and in this craptastic housing market, we need to sell fast. So we are pulling out all the stops, and I need your help. If you have a minute, I would like you to visualize Moses and Kerry having an offer on their house within two weeks of putting it on the market. Yes, this is group visualization a la that psycho-weirdo book "The Secret." Did I read "The Secret"? No. But I did read about it and from what I read about it, to get what you want in this life, all you have to do is visualize it happening. And plus, Oprah likes it and she's a billionaire. So I am visualizing getting an offer on my house within two weeks of it going on the market, begging the universe as it were, for some good housing karma. Because I am stressed and desperate. And, I figure, if one visualization is good, more must be better. So, everybody here we go: visualize an offer on my house within two weeks. Oh, and also, visualize a decent offer, because I don't want to take any more of schooling on this deal than I have to. Okay, great! Keep that visualization up and I'll keep you posted on the universe's response. Also, if you have any other means of controlling the universe or bending it to your will, that's great, please use that too, I am not picky. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Okalie dokalie, Fearless Leader! Will send my good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~gazing at crystal ball~ Hmmm, wait...the future is becoming clear. I see...an offer! On your house! Within two weeks! for 1 million dollars! Dang, am I good or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. /tightly closes eyes, crosses arms and legs backwards, and projects:
    good offer on the house in 2 weeks good offer on the house in 2 weeks good offer on the house in 2 weeks good offer on the house in 2 weeks good offer on the house in 2 weeks good offer on the house in 2 weeks good offer on the house in 2 weeks good offer on the house in 2 weeks good offer on the house in 2 weeks good offer on the house in 2 weeks good offer on the house in 2 weeks good offer on the house in 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, you have been holding out on me ... I had no idea that you have a blog! I am so excited; this is one more way for me to kill time at work! Actually, two more ways, because I will also work on that visualization thing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All rightie then. Don't want to be out visualized by all the young uns...=) so here I go... It's a little hard for me not to do some Camp Verde visualization in there but hey it really seems to work for my friend Susyn.

    I can see you happily buying that new house in Flagstaff because you got that awesome offer in less than two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete