Monday, January 28, 2008

The World's Cleanest House

I have toiled, and toiled, and toiled some more, and when I was done with toiling I turned to Moses and started the nagging. The result is the cleanest, most spic and span house I have ever lived in since I moved out of my mother's house. Our house went on the market today, so it is time to ramp up that visualization/universe controlling thing that I know you all can do! If you know our address you can check out our posting on Longrealty.com. In a few days there should be pictures and a virtual tour.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's really funny that we all clean and update our living spaces just as we are leaving, so we don't get to actually enjoy the spic'n'spanniness (yes that IS a word) and fresh new coats of paint and such. What's up with that? Good luck selling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AMAZING! Are you sure that's your house?

    Actually, your place is usually pretty clean, but that YARD! Wow!

    Okay, concentrating on universe vibes, coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "spic'n'spanninees"--I'm going to start incorporating that into my daily vocabulary! I think its funny too how hard we (at least Moses and I) are willing to work for other people, but not for ourselves. And even though we're still here, we're not really enjoying the spic'n'spanniness becuase we're so worried about maintaining the spic'n'spanniness (see how I used it twice there?) The big clean-up has led us to the conclusion that perhaps in our new house we should do an annual spring cleaning (we'll see how long that lasts : ) )

    ReplyDelete