Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blogging about Blogging Because I'm a Dork

I had this idea, and if you look at my blog archives you see exactly when this idea occurred, that I was going to make a concerted effort to post more often. Did you look at the archives for September? Yep, last week was when I had this brilliant thought. The problem is, and there is always a problem, that I have run out of steam. I have some post ideas--there a couple Short Stack lists I want to talk about, I need to tell you all why I'm not running the Big Sur 1/2 Marathon, but have opted for the Tucson 1/2 instead (tomorrow maybe), and I've got a couple of Garion related things. So, there's material out there. I'm just lazy. Fundamentally and irrevocably lazy and therefore I am blogging about not blogging or more accurately procrastinating on real blogging by doing fake blogging. Which also makes me, fundamentally, a dork.

3 comments:

  1. Well at least you have ideas in the works. I'm stuck. Hopefully I'll come across something brilliant today that'll be postworthy. At least you know your faithful readers will await your next post patiently. /crickets chirping

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my blogging handbook, metablogging is a sign of a great blogger.

    I know how you feel, actually - I have a whole lineup of posts that are patiently waiting to be written, but haven't taken the time to do them. I am probably being too ambitious. Maybe I should farm them out to Jennifer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or you can do like I do, which is start them, save them
    and abandon some of them for lack of interest on my part.

    And by then they're finished and it's been a year.

    ReplyDelete