Saturday, November 22, 2008

Halloween

"But, Kerry," you say, "it's November. Thanksgiving is in five days. Halloween was three weeks ago."
I know. I am aware. I am a total slacker mom. But here's the thing: my laziness in posting does not diminish Garion's cuteness in a Superman suit and so I must share. Even if I share late. Although Garion managed to create his own super-suit over the summer, he was still adamant that he wanted the "real" thing for Halloween. So here he is in all of his official glory. If you look closely, you can see that he still has a sticker on his forehead from school that day. I think it gives him extra powers or something. I also think that maybe when I take photos of Garion in our front yard, I should orient him differently. That house in the background actually belongs to our neighbor. Maybe I should not be putting pictures of other people's houses all over the internet? It is for sale though. So if you think it looks nice and would like to have us for neighbors, let me know and I'll go get the number from the "for sale" sign.

1 comment:

  1. Chris totally wants that outfit to wear all the time under his clothes.

    ReplyDelete