Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wish me luck

In an effort to reduce my negative impact on this world, save some money on gas and parking, and to whip my lazy butt into shape, I've started riding my bike to work. Moses and Garion are also riding via a contraption called a trail-a-bike. It's sort of a third wheel with a seat that Moses attaches to the back of his bike on which Garion "rides." Moses is out of town and so far this weak I've been too chicken to try the trail-a-bike on my own. However, I'm summoning my courage, and tomorrow we're going to try it. The first obstacle is hooking it up and I'm a little skeptical about my abilities, but I'm willing to try my hand bicycle mechanic to save the earth or at least some gas. Then tomorrow, we'll sloowwwwly ride to daycare/work. Apparently the adult bike is fairly wobbly with the trail-a-bike and kid attached, so I'm really hoping that I don't kill both of us because Moses would be a lost soul without us. Wish us luck, think happy thoughts, wiggle your nose, we're probably going to need all the help we can get.
On another note, we picked the second and third cherry tomatoes tonight--delicious! Maybe some day we'll have enough for a whole salad.
On a third note, the link in my previous post is fixed and you should now be able to seeks some pics of Jerome.

No comments:

Post a Comment