Saturday, May 10, 2008

Really?

I picked this little quiz up off of Grumpator's my space blog and these were my results:


Star Wars Horoscope for Scorpio



You are a powerful character.

You tend to be possessive and lusty - which explains your greedy nature.

You feel threatened when people try to order you around or control you.

You are prone to suspicion and jealousy - but your resilience and passion get you what you want.



Star wars character you are most like: Han Solo



I'd like to think of myself as a Han Solo type of person, but I don't know about that possessive, lusty, and greedy stuff. Maybe I'm just in denial.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, whenever I think "What Star Wars character would Kerry be?" I TOTALLY think Han Solo. It's that possessive and lusty aspect of you. Especially the lusty. As long as the lust is chocolate. :-)

    Nice layout! Very summery!

    ReplyDelete