Sunday, July 13, 2008

Moses Runs

A few weeks ago, Moses started a blog to chronicle his training for Imogene. Yes, he's training! I think he was afraid of the 8 hours of evil looks he was bound to get on the way home from Imogene if he didn't train and was still alive at the end of the race. Anyway, Moses has been taking my Garmin with him for his training hikes and is documenting his training with lots of graphs and statistical analysis. It is very scientific, yet charming and entertaining. Just like Moses.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really shocked he's training, and look forward to reading about him gasping and panting up mountains. I can actually relate to the statistics - it's the way I track goals, too. Though I may not be as accurate and analytical, and I certainly don't graph things.

    ReplyDelete