Thursday, February 14, 2008

Okay, I Give

Nobody made an offer on our house today.....nobody even came to look : ( . So, I give. I obviously have no power to control the universe and the house sale will happen when it happens. I surrender, I waive the white flag, I relinquish control, and throw in the towel. Universe, do what you will, whenever you want. I trust you. (But seriously, sooner is better than later)
However, thank-you to everyone who put out the good vibes for us! You guys are awesome and will be the first to know when something exciting happens. Well, ok, probably the second or third, or maybe fourth, because first there's the real estate agent (1), who then calls Moses (2), who calls me (3), I then tell Garion (4), and I might have to call my mom (5), so, um, ok, you guys might be more like sixth. But you're definitely in the top ten.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, sorry - I found Cupid in a candy coma under the picnic table in the back yard. Empty heart-shaped boxes and crumpled wrappers were strewn haphazardly around him as he laid on his back, groaning. Dude had eaten so much, he couldn't fly. I told him the first step was admitting he had a problem. He's going to rehab this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. figures--his type is so unreliable

    ReplyDelete