Thursday, September 24, 2009

Better Now, Must be the Boots

The boots are really, really cute--I might have to wear them today even though it's going to be 70 degrees.

But really, after yesterday's rant, things are looking up. I managed to get laundry folded and put away, Friday dinner made, and clothes packed for camping last night. Moses cleaned the kitchen (I am embarrassed to tell you how big a job that was, but it was big), found the camping equipment, and packed the camping equipment. We fed our dinner guest leftovers. The bathrooms probably won't be clean before we go, but I will live. All in all, much better today.

And also, look, I did it!:

Registration: Kerry ********

P.F. Chang's Rock 'n' Roll Arizona - Full Marathon

#526: 2010-Elite Racing Session

Class: 1 Course Time Limit: 7:20

Days: Sun

Starts: 01-17-2010 7:40AM-3:00PM

Ends: 01-17-2010 7:40AM-3:00PM

Location: Full Marathon Start Line, P.F. Chang's Rock 'n' Roll Arizona Marat

I'm a little concerned about that "2010 Elite Racing Session" part--what does that mean? I put my estimated finish time in at 5:00 hours--pretty slow. Or at least I think I typed 5 hours. Watch, I'll be lining up with the Kenyans...that's not going to do a lot for my self esteem come race day.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Maybe you should run the marathon in your awesome new boots. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I am SO excited that you signed up! Good luck! Something to get you through mile 20 -- on January 17 I will probably be home with a 5-day old, totally sleep deprived and not having brushed my teeth in days. Doesn't that marathon sound so much more fun than that?

    ReplyDelete