Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chaos

Things are hectic and I hate hectic. Really, really hate it. But I'm trying to stick to writing everyday, so I'm dashing off this quick post on how much I hate it when life is hectic. We're camping this weekend and the house is a disaster. So before we go, I would really like to:
-pick up
-clean the bathrooms
-put the laundry away
-clean the kitchen,
and I need to:
-make Friday dinner
-go grocery shopping
-find the camping equipment
-pack the camping equipment
-pack clothes.
But between now and camping, Garion has a dentist appointment and an open house at school and apparently we're having unexpected company for dinner tonight and nothing to eat but leftovers (and the house is a disaster). I'll also need to take time off work for the dentist and leaving early on Friday, which means I'll be behind at work, again, even though I haven't really caught up from being gone a couple of weeks ago and I also took on 4 extra-ugly case assignments this week. Argh.
On the up side, my new boots arrived today and they are super cute.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry things are hectic, and especially sorry that we don't have a set plan yet for Friday. Things have been hectic here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! This is way more exciting than your FB posts! Hope you can get away without feeling too overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we going to see pics of the new boots?

    I feel your pain on the hectic. I strive for simplifying and I only ever half succeed.

    ReplyDelete